SASMO 2021 Results
2021 SASMO Global Results Press Release
Countries overcome COVID by taking Singapore and Asian Schools Math Olympiad (SASMO) locally through paper competitions or Going ONLINE.
Despite COVID threatening many countries, 28,760 top math students from 26 countries and territories competed in the Singapore and Asian Schools Math Olympiad (SASMO) recently.
This year, another 11 Perfect Scorers from 7 countries joined the ranks of 161 Perfect Scorers since SASMO’s inception in 2006. 2021 Perfect Scorers hail from:
- China – LIU RUIZHI (Grade 3)
- China Hong Kong – XU JIAQI (Grade 3)
- Iran – ARSHAN ALIZADEH GHAMSARI(Grade 3)
- Malaysia – TEO SHEN JOON (Grade 1)
- Singapore – PATRICIA LI PEIZE (Grade 1)
- Singapore – DONG ALEX YIHUI (Grade 3)
- Singapore – LIM JUN YANG (Grade 3)
- Singapore – XIZHE (JAYDON) SUN (Grade 4)
- Thailand – SUPANUT UNGMANEEPRASERT (Grade 3)
- Vietnam – TRUONG MANH QUAN (Grade 2)
- Vietnam – NGUYEN PHONG CHAU (Grade 3)
SIMOC 2021 – Singapore International Math Olympiad Challenge
Contest Date: 24th July 2021
Limited to the first 15% of qualifying 18,000 participants REGISTERED!
Don’t miss the chance and Register Now!!
For Singapore candidates, please register from our portal:
Registration Form for Contests – SIMCC Member Development Portal
For oversea candidates, please check with our respective country partners.